Why Join the OOS?
Your membership will connect you to collective birding information and resources from across the state, enhance your knowledge of wild birds and help protect our birds and conserve vital habitat. Unite with us and be a part of Ohio's Birding Network!
- Student / Limited Income - $15.00 *
- Individual - $25.00 *
- Non-profit/Family - $40.00 * Printed publications on request:
- Business - $100.00
- Sustaining Member - $250.00
- Benefactor - $500.00
- The Ohio Cardinal: The state's official record of Ohio's birds, their abundance and distribution for over 25 years.
- The Cerulean: Our quarterly newsletter that keeps you up to date on happenings and other activities from across the state.
- Field Trips, Conferences & Symposia: You will be eligible for a reduced rate on all of our events that help you connect with others and learn.
Most importantly, by becoming a member of OOS, you are helping unite our birding community so that we can all share in the passion, enthusiasm and excitement of our incredible wild birds.
How Does My Membership Work?
Our membership and our publications are based on quarters. No matter when you first joined OOS, your renewal date hereafter will be the last day of the appropriate quarter.
- 1st Quarter:Jan 1 to March 31
- 2nd Quarter:April 1 to June 30
- 3rd Quarter:July 1 to September 30
- 4th Quarter:October 1 - December 31
Want to Register Offline?
As an alternative, you may print this text-based form, fill it out, and send it to the address, with a check for first dues enclosed.